Cocoa Vanilla Studio: 2019 Favorites & Farewell




Hi Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and are looking forward to 2020! 
Today is bittersweet for me, as I celebrate another fabulous year of creating but also say farewell to Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
Happy tears as I look back on my very first layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio, and acknowledge Zoe and her amazing efforts to build this incredible brand that we all know and love! 
Please know that Cocoa Vanilla Studio maintains my utmost loyalty and admiration, but as life changes, so has my schedule. I am just not able to dedicate the time that this role deserves. I will continue to be an ambassador for Cocoa Vanilla Studio, and always hold this team close to my heart. It's been an incredible 5 years, and I can't send enough love and gratitude to Zoe, the team and to you, my faithful supporters!
 Ok, so the tears are now welling up - so I better get started on sharing my projects before I totally lose it!
For my first project, I wanted to go back to where it all began & share the very first layout that I ever created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio....

"Happy Girls Are The Prettiest"


So beautiful!
Despite its age, this layout still captures me! Those pretty florals from the SUGAR & SPICE collection are still favourites of mine! So very lovely! And from those humble beginnings, my creating developed and evolved to be what it is today! And speaking of 'now' here are my Top 3 from 2019!
Coming in at number one, is this darling page with the gorgeous HAPPINESS collection.....

"Loving Every Second"


Sigh! This has my heart on so many levels! 
The colors and florals win me every.single.time!!! Just stunning!

In a very close second place, is this whimsical dream catcher design featuring the gorgeous UNFORGETTABLE collection.....

"Living The Dream"


I just adore the dangling tassels and feathers at the base of the dreamcatcher - such a perfect adornment! And again, the colors and florals were the clear favorites for me in this collection too! Gimme ALL the florals!
Finally, in third place is another super pretty HAPPINESS collection page......

"Here & Now"


Swoon! Such a stunning wreath design!
And yes, fussy cut florals (and butterflies) for the win! I'm fairly predictable, lol!
To end my post today, I wanted to close with my final layout that I created for the CVS Design Team...

"Xmas Joy"


This was created with the beautiful UNFORGETTABLE collection, and seems appropriate to say farewell with, as Cocoa Vanilla Studio is truly Unforgettable!
Best wishes and all my love Zoe, Sue & past and present DT members! 
It's been the most amazing crafty journey and I heart you all!
So now I'm a blubbering mess, and my tears won't stop....

Thank YOU for all your constant and amazing support,
Farewell Cocoa Vanilla Studio!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment