Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Unforgettable Christmas Layout!





Hi Creative Friends!

Today I am super excited to share my Christmas theme page with the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studio: UNFORGETTABLE collection. 
I know - it isn't a Christmas line, nor are there any Holidays elements to this collection BUT, 
I think UNFORGETTABLE is pretty versatile and suits all occasions! 
Here's what I came up...

"Xmas JOY"


How beautiful! 
White & Peppermint is always synonymous with Yuletide vibes & is such an elegant color scheme to create with! Love it! 
Let's take a closer look....

Christmas joy, indeed! These two were having such fun decorating the tree and dancing about to Christmas music. Such a happy capture - remember these days!!!

I started my layout with the reverse side of patterned paper, CV-UF007 SPRIGHTLY. I just adored those mint and white stripes, and knew they'd subtly suggest candy canes & peppermints. A perfect start to my Christmas page! To this paper, I centered & layered an 11" x 11"  sheet of white cardstock. This created a really crisp and fresh background for my layout.

I cut a very simple digital cut file from Lilium Pixel SVG (in the Silhouette Store)  called:  Circle Floral Wreath and backed it with the B side of our divine CV-UFOO3 GARLAND paper. The simpleness of the wreath and snowflakes, combined with this stunning patterned paper was more than enough to create those Holiday feels! I foam mounted this wreath onto my base, before adding my photo cluster and embellishments. 

How sweet!
My photo cluster is made from a combination of the 6 X 8 PAPER STACK papers ( the smaller versions of pattern papers: STORYTELLER and NATURAL BEAUTY) that I have layered beneath my photograph. Between these layers, I also tucked in a few coordinating DIE CUT EPHEMERA pieces, and some ACCESSORY STICKERS. I foam mounted the last layer, and before adhering it to my layout, I also attached a few leafy CLEAR STICKERS to enhance the Christmas wreath appeal.


Over my photo, I adorned that fabulous Love this FLAIR BUTTON, and added my title, 'JOY'. I should note that the ALPHABET STICKERS used on this layout are from an older Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection called ENDLESS SUMMER
I specifically selected all the mint colored letters for my page.


To the right of my photo cluster, I added one more phrase sticker, Every photo has a story from the ACCESSORY STICKERS sheet. I used the white and mint green ENAMEL DOTS to decorate around the photo & wreath, as well as a few glass beads and sequins from my stash.


Simple, but so effective!


To the top left hand side of my page, and following the curve of the wreath, I attached the 'xmas' part of  my title, and embellished around it with CLEAR STICKERS & ENAMEL DOTS.


For a finished look, I embellished around the wreath with more stickers, sequins and ENAMEL DOTS.
And there you have it!
A very beautiful, UNFORGETTABLE, Christmas layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - I really hope I inspired you to use this 'everyday' collection to document your Holidays with!

Merry Christmas & Have a Happy New Year!
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment