Elle's Studio: 2020 Design Team Announcement!




Hi Friends! 

Happy New Year! 

I'm starting off 2020 with some super exciting news....


Yayyyyy!!!
I'm SO super excited and thankful to be remaining on the Elle's Studio Design Team for a third term! 
Yipppeee! How lucky am I?! Beyond words excited! 
I just LOVE creating with all Elle's amazing products! Happy dancing!

Please join me in congratulating my fellow teamies too! 
Such an amazing and talented bunch of creatives! 
You can visit Elle's Studio HERE to follow them all on the socials & see what they've been creating too!
In the meantime, be sure to visit my blog on the 10th of every month to see the latest kit reveal and add on items from Elle's Studio! I 'll always have some inspirational ideas on using these supplies, and lots of crafty goodness! Yay! 
Here's a sneaky peek at using the new January products....


I know, right?!!! All.the.heart.eyes!!!
I can't wait to share more with you soon! 

If you don't want to miss out on these amazing products be sure to start an  Elle's Studio subscription - you'll instantly save 20% on your Exclusive Kit every month! Yessss!!!


Thanks again for all your wonderful comments, and incredible support! 
Hope your 2020 is off to a terrific start too!

til next time, 









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment