Elle's Studio: October Kit & New Releases!







Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio inspiration with the release of the brand new
October Kit & Add on items!
This month's kit is simply gorgeous and looks like this....

Exclusive October Kit



Just look at those colors!!!
Such a fabulous kit!
And the Add-on items are all kinds of awesomeness too.....

 Puffy stickers, stamps & dies, veneers & all things Halloween - squeee!!! 
This month's new releases are errrrything!

The Digital Cut Files and Printables are pretty cool as well....



Yay!!!
So much awesome squeezed into this month's reveal!

***You can shop ALL the new releases in the Elle's Studio store HERE***

But enough of the chatter, and more of the inspiration!

Here's what I've created for today's reveal....

"Autumn" 


Whoa! How awesome is this?! 
Autumn is my favorite season & I just love all the Fall elements in this month's kit! 

Other: Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock, Scrapbook.Com Premium Dye Ink Pads - Black, Rubber Ducky & Postal Blue & SpiegelMom Scraps Sequins - That Summer Feelin'. 

Here's a better look for you....



So many amazing details to this layout!
Firstly, I must mention the Wood Veneer Leaves. These tiny little veneers had a huge impact on me!
Not only do they look incredible, but combined with my darling boy's photo, they also inspired my layout design. In particular, they were the template for those larger, fussy cut, Home Sweet Home pattern paper, leaves. So cool! 
For maximum impact, I also drew on the colors in my photograph for the Home Sweet Home leaves. 
Love how effective this looks!
Here's a closer look for you....

  Yep, love those veneers! 
Speaking of love, my faves from the new releases would have to be the incredible Everyday Tabs Stamp & the coordinating Everyday Tabs Metal Die. Seriously AhhhMAZING!!!
I want to stamp (& tab) all.the.things!!!


How crisp are the Everyday Tabs Stamps?! 
So hard to believe that those sentiment phrase tabs are stamped and not printed die cuts!
Oh, and that darling acorn? 
It's also from the Wood Veneer Leaves pk! Those veneers are some serious must-haves!!!


LOVE!

For my second layout, I really did have to tab all.the.things...or at least, metal die cut them!
Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout.....

"Fall"


Oh.my.stars!!!
How amazing are the rainbow tabs on this page?! 
SO.much.texture and interest!

Other: Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock. 

Let's take a closer look at this sweet page.....


SO cute! Even from little, he's always loved playing in the leaves!
And speaking of the leaves, you guessed it! I'm using more of those awesome Wood Veneer Leaves to embellish my page. See what I mean about 'must-haves'?! Too good!
But it's those stunning 'rainbow' tabs that really amaze! 


All the color papers, apart from the purple, are from the Home Sweet Home 6 x 6 Paper Stack. The purple tabs are cut from one of the 3 x 4 note cards in the October Kit. 
Such a fun way to use these items! 
I folded all the tabs upwards to create added dimension, texture & interest too!


The Autumn Puffy Stickers are also an integral part of my page, as they provide both my title and enhance the impression of movement (falling leaves).  So simple, and yet so effective!


For finishing touches, I add a little journaling with a few of the Thankful Stickers.  

And there you have it! 
Fabulous Fall themed creating with the new

Be sure to check back here on the 14th, as I'll be sharing some Spook-tacular Halloween inspiration with the new releases too! ;) Just sayin'

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment