Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Unforgettable Little Moments!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
Today I am sharing another super pretty layout with the gorgeous UNFORGETTABLE collection. For this layout, I wanted to create something really special for my sweet girl - I hope she likes it!
Here's what I came up with...

"Little Moments" 


Oh how preeeeeeeeeetty!!! Such a beautiful, floral page for my darling daughter!
Here's a better look for you...

 
Absolutely stunning!
You'll spy the B-side of pattern paper CV-UF 001 GLORIOUS taking center stage! I fussy cut this paper along its own pattern line, and took advantage of the directional quality it posesses. Not only does this clever cut paper encourage movement and flow, it essentially draws attention straight into my sweet photo - LOVE!!! Such a clever way to trim & use this paper! For added impact, I adorned this paper with that sensational floral cut file.

***Note: The cut file is called: Floral Bouquet Set and is courtesy of Cut To You***


It really is something, isn't it?!
 I used papers from the 6 x 8 PAPER STACK, as well as some peach coloured cardstock to back this file. I filled the flower centers with ENAMEL DOTS pollen, and then embellished on and around the cut file with DIE CUT EPHEMERA blooms & leaves. To complete the look, I positioned a DIE CUT EPHEMERA butterfly in between the two large cut file flowers. 
Perfect! 
Like the GLORIOUS pattern paper, these cascading blooms lead you straight to my beautiful photo.....


Beautiful, indeed!
I tuck my photo into that gorgeous array of blooms, which are from the DIE CUT EPHEMERA pack. I also anchor my layout with a half inch trim of the reverse side of pattern paper, CV-UF007 SPRIGHTLY. This trim is errrrything!!! I just adore how it encompasses my overall design and forms the perfect base to this page!


I embellish this photo cluster with tiny fussy cut butterflies from the 6 x 8 PAPER STACK, more DIE CUT EPHEMERA flowers, and a couple of ACCESSORY STICKERS which I position beneath my photo!


For finishing touches, I add a few of the sentiment stickers from the ACCESSORY STICKERS sheet.


Simple. Sweet, and oh-so pretty!


A beautiful little moment captured! 
I hope it has inspired you to document your little moments too!
Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment