Shimmerz Paints: Ice Cream Dream Layout & Process Video





Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for Shimmerz Paints inspiration!
Today I am sharing a super sweet scrapbook layout (& process video) featuring a few of my favorite Shimmerz Paints products! 

Here's my Ice Cream Dream layout.....


Dreamy, indeed! 
Summer never looked quite so sweet! 

You'll spy lots of Shimmery goodness here:

and

Told you it was my favorites!!! 
Here's a closer look for you.....



For this pretty page, I hand paint the Floral Frame 01 cut file from Cut To You, with Shimmerz Celery and Key Lime for the leaves, and then Shimmerz Lilac Blossom & Vibez Sweet Heart for the blooms. I just love how good this combination looks! Super pretty!


For my cardstock base, I apply a Peonies stencil with Dazzlerz: I Lilac You. Once dry, I fill around the stencil area with Creameez: Sky's The Limit & apply a few splatters of Vibez Princess too! 


It's a really soft and subtle result, and flatters the delicacy of my design! 


To embellish my darling photogrpah & page, I am using the beautiful Ice Cream Parlour digital collection from Tinker N Co Digital. I love that with digital collections you can print off as many die cuts and papers as you need! 


You'll also spy some of the Freezin' For A Reason sequins from our friends at Spiegel Mom Scraps. Yay! Everything coordinates so beautifully!


Want to see more of how this layout came together?
Please watch my Process Video HERE


Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope I have inspired you to get painting today! 

Need supplies?
Remember that typing code AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints store order will earn you a FREE paint! Yesss! 


til next time, 











Leave a Comment

  1. LOVE this page. I watched your video and I see that now I need some shimmer paint for sure. Lovely supplies you used and you used them so masterfully. You are incredibly talented. I just started scrapbooking again and see I am far behind!

    ReplyDelete