Citrus Twist Kits: June Life Crafted Kit & Scrapbook Process Video!




Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Citrus Twist Kits goodness! 
The June Life Crafted Kit - 'Around Here' is all kinds of gorgeousness,
and today I am sharing my latest layout,
& process video with it! Yay! 

If you've missed seeing what I've already created with this yummy kit so far, you can go back and check it out HERE.

Here's my latest layout, 

"Let The Fun Begin"


Oh, isn't this fun indeed! 
This kit is jam packed full of the brightest, most colorful pattern papers and divine embellishments! 
I couldn't resist using lots of these delicious products for this pretty page!

You can see how I create this layout in my process video here:




Thanks so much for watching! 
I hope I have inspired you!

Here's a few pretty close-ups.....


I love creating for Citrus Twist Kits, and the Around Here Kit was perfect for documenting this happiness! All the craft related ephemera, bright n fun patterns, and those lemons just screamed Citrus Twist to me! 


From the vibrant pattern papers to the amazing clear stamps, this kit has it all! 
If you're SUPER fast, there *might be one still available in the store HERE.


Perfect! 

I hope you enjoyed checking out my video,
and are inspired to get creating with your Life Crafted Kits! 
Have you considered a CTK subscription?
Not only do you save $$$, but you also receive lots of exclusive items just for subscribers, plus you'll never miss out on getting your kit! Win, win! 
See more about the benefits HERE. 

Thanks so much for joining me today, 
til next time, 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment