Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Love Here & Now!




Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
Today I am sharing another super pretty page with the delightful HAPPINESS collection!
It's no secret that I adore florals, so when it came to documenting this photo of me and my puppy, I just had to use them all! 
Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout....

"Love Here & Now" 


So super pretty! Gimme all the florals! 
Love here & now, so much!
 If you know me, you'll also know my love for the color blue! Needless to say, I started my layout with the reverse side of the fabulous CV-HA003 GOOD VIBES pattern paper. Absolutely gorgeous! Such a pretty blue, and it compliments my photo background perfectly - win, win! I centered an 11" x 11" sheet of white cardstock over this paper, to create a white 'clean' background for my super bright & colorful page.


Next, I cut the fabulous bloom cut files from the exclusive HAPPINESS DIGITAL FILES which you can download from the shop HERE. I backed the leaves with the B-side of CV-HA004 FRAME OF MIND and the blooms with the pink watercolor paper from the 6 x 8 PAPER PAD. I positioned these larger cut file blooms in the left hand corner of my layout to create interest & anchor my open wreath design. DIE CUT EPHEMERA florals and leaves tuck into one another to form the remainder of the open wreath shape. I predominantly used pink and orange pieces, as these floral die cuts contrasted with the blue border trim beautifully!


 I layered pink & orange watercolor swatch CLEAR STICKERS beside the cut file blooms. I tucked my photograph into and beneath the cut file blooms, and over the CLEAR STICKERS base. Next, I foam mounted an ACCESSORY STICKER onto my photo. To finish off my photo cluster, I added the foam mounted DIE CUT TITLE (love) and a heart ACCESSORY STICKER.


I chose to extend my title with the ACCESSORY STICKERS 'here + now' sentiments, which I applied to the right hand corner of my layout.


I added the typewriter font phrases (also from the ACCESSORY STICKERS sheet) around the wreath to tell a little of my story, as well as more sticker hearts.


'Love You More' sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps, as well as some fussy cut butterflies from pattern paper CV-HA008 BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL are added to my layout for finishing touches. And there you have it!


Simple, bright & beautiful memory keeping at its best! 
You just can't go wrong with the gorgeous HAPPINESS collection.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout today 
& feel inspired to get creating!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
til next time, 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment