Pinkfresh Studio: Everyday Musings Layout & Process Video






Hi Crafty Friends!

Welcome back for more Pinkfresh Studio inspiration with the delightful scrapbook collection;  


It's no secret that I adore this line! 
I've created quite a number of layouts, and this is my third process video with it too! 
Yep, it's that pretty! 

But enough chatter, here's what I've created with Everyday Musings today....

"Summer Days Spent Together..."


Oh isn't this just the prettiest?!!
I can't get enough of those pretty pastels, and those incredible chipboard sticker frames! 
Here's a closer look for you...


Absolutely divine! 
That Happy Place pattern paper is errrrrything!
Cut file credit: Handipaper
You can see how I created this sweet page in my process video below....




 Thanks so much for watching! 
Pinkfresh Studio Everyday Musings is my favorite release of 2019 so far! 
I really hope you feel inspired to create with it too. 
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment