Citrus Twist Kits: May Life Crafted Kit





Hi Friends! 

Welcome back to the Happy Arty Days blog! 
I am so excited to be sharing my first layout with this month's Life Crafted Kit 
from Citrus Twist Kits! 
The 'May' kit is called Excursions and is all kinds of loveliness! 
If you haven't seen it yet, here's a quick peek....


So gorgeous, huh?! 
If you're fast, you might be lucky enough to snare this beautiful kit in the CTK store HERE. 

And here's the layout that I created with Excursions....

"You Two - Besties Since Like Forever"


Sigh! Isn't this the prettiest?!
Soft, fresh and very feminine! 
All the pastel pretties for these darling girls!

Let's take a closer look.....


I just adore the pattern papers and vintage book paper in this month's kit - so gorgeous!
The floral die cut ephemera is totally divine too! 
I used the bonus subscriber cut aparts to create more of these blooms for my page, and tucked them into that fabulous butterfly heart cut file. 

And speaking of cut files, how beautiful are those butterflies?


I've backed them with those gorgeous pattern papers, then layered ephemera hearts over the top - so sweet! 
That amazing cut file is a freebie one but again, it is an exclusive to all the CTK subscribers. 
Yet, another great incentive to start a subscription today!


I should add that the sequins are from my stash, but everything else you see on my page is from the May Life Crafted Kit & subscriber exclusives. I know, so much loveliness in one kit! 
Check out those awesome puffy alphas and my favorite, the monthly Life Crafted Stamp! 
So much goodness in one divine lil kit! Love, love, LOVE!!!!


I hope you enjoyed seeing my first layout with this month's kit. 
Thanks so  much for visiting, 
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment