Paper Issues: June: Put It On An Angle





Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with my take on the 
Put It On An Angle challenge!



As the name suggests, this challenge is all about featuring a visual angle on your layout!
So super fun and easy to play along with; even the slightest tilt counts!

I couldn't wait to get creating for this!
Here's what I came up with to inspire you....

"Lovely" 


She's truly lovely at any angle! 
Sigh! Such a pretty page for my sweet girl!
You'll spy the beautiful Maggie Holmes Flouirsh collection, as well as Nuvo Drops in Bubblegum Pink and Gold, and that divine  6x6 Stencil from Carta Bella. 
Let's take a closer look......


So many gorgeous details, layers and pretty embellishments! 
I even machine stitched and stamped on this layout too! 
I am especially loving the vellum ephemera pieces, including my title Lovely


Seriously, you can hardly even tell it's vellum! So beautifully designed!
And while we're looking so closely, take a peak at those Nuvo Drops! 
Enamel dots for years! Absolutely loving them! 
I now need a bottle in every color - SO good! 


You'll also spy lots of pretty Die Cut Epemera pieces tucked in and around my angled photo cluster. 
Beneath it all is that fabulous gold stamped stencil, which I also applied on an angle to keep my design cohesive and easy to look at. 


All those Flourish pretties!!! 

And there you have it! 
My very feminine and pretty take on the Put It On An Angle challenge! 
I can't wait to see what you'll create! 

Need supplies before you get started?
Visit the Paper Issues store HERE 
*** Code AMANDA will always save you $$$ at checkout ***


Thanks so much for visiting today! 

Be sure to play along with all our super fun challenges in the 

Hope I've inspired you to get creative today!
til next time, 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment