Shimmerz Paints: More New Colors FUN!





Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration! 
Today I am shining the spotlight on our gorgeous new Shimmerz colors!
These colors are perfect for documenting those Summer memories with!
  Here's what I've created with them today....

"Together"  



Oh, isn't this pretty?!! 
Gorgeous, shimmering colors & fussy cut blooms = Summer perfection! 
Loving this pretty combination!
Here's a closer look for you...


I've combined my Shimmerz colors with Dear Lizzy's Stay Colorful line and the
 Let's Go free cut file from Paper Issues. 
You'll spy Shimmerz in the following colors:


 I used these shimmering delights to create that gorgeous mixed media base......


You'll see that I start by penciling just inside where my cut file will be positioned. 
This really just guides me on where to apply the color. 
Next, I take the fabulous Limoncello and apply it around the Let's Go free cut file shape using the packaging technique. 
I smear a little of the Magenta & Going Peach Side into the Limoncello, while it's still wet. 
I love how these complimentary colors interact!
I splatter all these colors, plus Pink-O-De Mayo around the cut file shape then dry it all off before adding It's Mint To Be and Pool Me Closer. 
I just love how this turns out! 


The vibrancy and shimmer in these colors is aaaah-mazing! Love, love, LOVE!
The rest of my layout is a mix of embellishments and fussy cut flowers. 
I mount my cut file and photo onto a thick layer of cardboard to really make it pop and stand out on the page. 


I even hand stitch the cut file heart with hand colored twine! 


So, so gorgeous! 
Such a beautiful Summer moment to document too! 


My title is a Puffy Sticker from the Elle's Studio Family Fun collection. Isn't it divine?!


Just look at all that shimmery goodness !!! 


No matter which way you look at it, these new Shimmerz colors are to die for!


I hope my layout today has inspired you to try our newest Shimmerz colors! 
You can get yours in the Shimmerz Paints store HERE
& REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a FREE paint! 
Yay for freebies! 

Thanks so much for visiting today! 
I really hope you enjoyed seeing my project! 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment