Elle's Studio: Title Builder Vol. 2 Feature!





Hi Friends!

Welcome back!
Today I am super excited to be shining the spotlight on the fabulous
Elle's Studio Title Builder Vol. 2 Stamp & Acrylic Words! 

As the name suggests, these products are designed for creating the perfect project titles! 
But, as you'll see from my layout today, they are crafted for so much more!


Oh how lovely!
From that super fun title, to that dreamy soft background - this stamp has it all!
Bold titles are amazing! But using the Title Builder Vol.2 set to create soft and delicate backgrounds too?!
That's crazy good!  
Let's take a closer look....




Crazy.Better.Perfect indeed! 
SO awesome! 
To create that soft stamped heart background, I repeat stamped 'forever friends' in mint ink over a heart stencil. I then inked cyan asterisks into some of the 'gaps'.


 For finishing touches, I stamped the diamonds in royal blue and flicked a few inky splatters for good measure. All stamps are from our Title Builder Vol.2 Stamp. Love it!


Such a fabulous way to incorporate stamping into your layouts! 
Of course this is a Title Builder feature,
 so naturally I used all the Acrylic Words plus the He & She stamp to form my title too! 
The He & She are stamped with black ink onto our pretty blue grid paper from the new Noteworthy collection.  All those pretty layers beneath my photograph, as well as the embellishments are also from the Noteworthy line. 


 In keeping with the softness of this page, I kept the Acrylic Words white. 
Had I been looking for a more striking result with big impact, I would have treated them with a permanent ink or even an opaque paint. 
Here's one last look at those fabulous Acrylics.....


Crazy good! 
Hope I have inspired you to use your Title Builder Vol. 2 products creatively!
Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment