Elle's Studio: May 2021 Kit Inspiration!




 Hey Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness! 

I can't believe it's time for our May 2021 Kit reveal already! Time really does fly! 

As always, the new releases and exclusive monthly kit are absolutely divine, so without further ado, here's what they look like...

Elle's Studio Exclusive May 2021 Kit


Told you it's divine! What a gorgeous array of bright and colorful patterns to get creative with! 

And the new releases are even more ahh-may-zing!!!



Oh.my.heart!!! So much gorgeousness - I.can't.even!!!

And let's not forget the wonderful digital products available this month...



Wow! 

Like always, this month's new kit and releases are stunning! 

Here's what I've created with them for today's post...

"Favorite" - 12 x 12inch scrapbook layout


Oh my heart!!! So many beautiful details here! From the inky mess, to the scalloped goodness and all the magenta & scarlet embellishments - it's a feast for the eyes! 

Other Supplies: Razzleberry Crisp Dye Ink, Permanent Black Crisp Dye Ink, & Machine Stitching. 

Let's take a closer look at some of those layered details...


Inspired by the magenta scallops in the 3x4inch pocket card, I couldn't resist repeating the pattern with the awesome Fun With Borders Stamp! 
Oh, and how awesome is the Knockout Words Metal Die? I used it to cut out the 'favorite' title as well as though cute polka dot hearts!


Scallops for the win!!!


I also repeat stamped the XO sentiment in black ink to cut through all that bright pop color!

Such a bright and beautiful mixed media page! 

My next layout has a much cleaner look...

"Boy Oh Boy" - 12x12inch scrapbook layout


How fun is this interactive, hidden journaling pocket page?!!
I love hidden journaling, and this cute flag pocket made from one of the 4x6inch cards is so fun!

Other Supplies: Permanent Black Crisp Dye Ink, Machine Stitching. 

Here's a better look at that cute, hidden journaling pocket...


So simple, and SO awesome!


To connect with my design, I trimmed the 4x6inch pocket card into a flag. I machine stitched it onto my cardstock base, leaving the top open to insert a 3x4inch pocket card for my journaling. Love it! 


Those super bright Yellow Parker Acetate Alphabet Stickers are pretty awesome too! 


And who can resist those fabulous printed Cork Words?
So.much.awesomeness this month! 

I hope my projects have inspired you! 
Be sure to keep an eye on my Instagram HERE for more Elle's Studio May Kit projects!

til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment