Technique Tuesday: Memory Keepers Studio Inspiration!






Hi Friends!

Welcome back to the Happy Arty Days blog!
Today I am sharing not one, but 4 gorgeous projects for 



featuring their fabulous Memory Keepers Studio Sets! 
Yay! 

First up is this sweet page featuring the March Memory Keepers Studio Set:


Such a fun set! 

Here's what I created with the March Memory Keepers release....

"Happy, Happy, The Best" 


Oh how pretty!!!
Such a soft and sweet page to document my darling girl with! 
Let's take a closer look....


Inspired by the colors in my photograph, I repeat stamped both the Happy sentiment, and heart & star icons in pink and purple inks. Love how this looks! 


I used the Best Words Crafting Dies with some glitter cardstock to create those tiny silver hearts, stars and 'the best' title. The silver glitter cuts through the sweet colors and adds both balance & interest to my design. 

Simple creating, but oh so beautiful! 

Next up is a layout created using the April Memory Keepers Studio Set:



Wow! What a gorgeous set! 
These stamps & dies are really quite versatile, and could be used for a variety of projects. 
Shop these lovelies in the Technique Tuesday store HERE 

Here's what I created with the Love Grows Here Stamp Set & Coordinating Dies Bundle ,

"I love Watching You Grow"


Nawww! What a cutie! 
& what a super fun way to record our growing pup! 
Let's take a better look....


Oh how sweet! 
For this layout I kept my stamping clean and bold with striking black ink. This made my title, and subtitles easy to identify & read. 

For the coordinating dies, I used a mix of pattern papers from the Pink Paislee: Paige Evan's Bloom collection. 
(& let me tell you, they cut like butter! SO good!)


Technique Tuesday stamps are always so crisp and I just love how they make my layouts pop!


Stamped perfection!


Super cute!

Next, I am creating with the beautiful May Memory Keepers Studio Set:

La la LOVE this set! Again, it's another super versatile one that you could use for a myriad of cards and layouts alike! 

Here's what I have created with it, 

"BFF"


Oh.my.heart!!!
Could it get any sweeter than this?!
The May Memory Keepers Studio Set is perfect for documenting my two cherubs with! 
I've combined these products with the fabulous Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Unforgettable collection to create this stunning page! 
I have used a mix of pink, purple and mint inks for my stamping, & combination of both pattern papers and cardstock for the coordinating dies. So good! 
Let's take a closer look......

Those die cuts are divine!!!


And the stamps are so crisp & clear!!!


Absolutely stunning!!!

And last, but by no means least, here's my scrapbook inspiration with the 


Clearly this bundle set is perfect for documenting our current "stay home" crisis, and a great way to reflect on what's happening right now. 

Here's what I created with this Stamp & Die Set Bundle, 

"Covid Hair, Don't Care!"


Ha! Well, not sure if this was 'memory keeping worthy', but it certainly is a reflection of day to day life during this pandemic. 
For this page, I used a mix of colored inks and repeat stamping, as well as some peach cardstock for my house & heart die cuts. 


As always, the sentiments stamp so precisely and are a joy to use! 
Here's a closer view...


Awesome! 

And there you have it! 
Everyday story telling made easy with the amazing Memory Keepers Studio products from Technique Tuesday!
Find out more about becoming a member and saving $ on your stamps & die sets HERE

I hope my projects have inspired you to get stamping today! 
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment