Elle's Studio: August Kit & Stamping Inspiration!






Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio August Kit awesomeness!
With so many gorgeous items available this month, I just had to keep creating with them - or maybe it was more like, I just couldn't stop - ha! Seriously, that good! 
But enough of the chatter, here's my latest scrapbook page, 

"Big Smiles"


Oh.my.heart!!! La la love this color scheme - so pretty for my sweet & happy girl! 

Other Supplies: White Bazzill Cardstock, Black Sequins, Red/Purple&Black Stamping Ink.

Such a fun and happy page! 
Let's take a closer look....


Those layers are errrything!!!
I mixed note cards from both the August Kit & the Priorities Printables to create that eye catching stack beneath my cute photo. I tucked in an August Label or two, as well as a die cut and some of A New Day Stickers. Sweet! 


Beneath my photo stack, is a one inch trim of one of the Summer Fun pattern papers. I enhanced this trim with a mix of August Labels, Composition Stickers, A New Day Stickers, Puffy Hearts & a veneer or two! I loved how this looked, and decided to 'build' on it with a ton of repeat stamped hearts from the Shine Brighter Stamp, more puffy hearts, and even some of the fabulous Acrylic Hearts! 


The Chipboard Tags sticker was perfect for my 'photograph notes', and while I had them handy, I just had to adorn my layout with 3 of those fabulous Chipboard Tags! 
For finishing touches, I cut through all that sweet color with a few black ink stamped sentiments from the Shine Brighter Stamp & a sprinkle of black sequins. 




Simple, but oh so beautiful! 
You can see why I can't stop creating with this month's kit -

I hope my layout has inspired you today! 
Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment