Hip Kit Club: Rainbows, Rollerskates & a Process Video!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club inspiration! 
 I am SO super excited to be sharing my latest scrapbook layout (& process video) with the gorgeous 
Today I am being inspired by the February Mood Board, and in particular, the rainbows, florals, hearts & those rollerskates! You'll also spy the fabulous February HKC Subscriber Exclusive rollerskate cut file - but rather than rave, here's a quick look at my happy-go-lucky vibes page!

"Let's Roll"

HKC-AmandaBaldwin-Feb21st-Blog-02

Oh how fun, and whimsical! Such a bright and playful page for my two darlings! I just couldn't resist fussy cutting that rainbow paper from Pinkfresh Studio: My Favorite Story collection (courtesy of the HKC January 2020 Main Kit) and combining it with our amazing rollerskate HKC Exclusive Subscriber Cut File! I mean, rainbows and rollerskates go hand in hand, right?!
If you missed seeing the February mood board, it looks like this....

83086838_3691446797532946_74651127219486720_o

Wow! All kinds of pretty, huh?! You can interpret this board so many ways, and best part, it coordinates with both our January and February Hip Kits - Yay!!! I hope you'll see something that sparks some creativity and inspires you! But back to today's project, here's a better look at my layout.....

HKC-AmandaBaldwin-Feb21st-Blog-01

Sunny + Bright, indeed! So.much.fun!!!
I started my scrapbook page with the beautiful  Bazzill Starmist Cardstockfrom the January Cardstock Kit - such a pretty color for my background and base. Next I backed the fabulous rollerskate HKC Subscriber Cut File with two of the Pinkfresh Studio: My Favorite Story papers from the January 2020 Main Kit, as well as that stunning, sparkly Bazzill Prince Charming Bling Cardstockfor added wow factor! I can't even begin to tell you how ahh-MAY-zing that cardstock is!!!
I fussy cut that divine rainbow, Joyful Heart paper, also from theMain Kit, and layered it onto that fabulous Starmist base. For added interest, I foam mounted every second stripe in the rainbow and then adorned every stripe with tone on tone embellishments from both the January Main & Embellishment Kits. Such a pretty effect!


I framed my main photograph with one of the Pinkfresh Studio Chipboard Frames from the Embellishment Kit, and then positioned it onto that cute skate! To complete the rollerskate, I added lots of the Floral Die Cuts and a Fabric Bow (also from our Embellishment Kit) as well as a couple of the Puffy Phrase Stickers. I layered it all onto the end of the fussy cut rainbow and tucked in my second photo into this cluster. Love it!


I used the White Puffy Alphas (with gold accents, no less!) from the Embellishment Kit to form my title, and then added a subtitle - Sunny + Bright - with thePuffy Phrase Stickers courtesy of the Main Kit. I cut out and adhered a few fluffy white clouds from the Bazzill White Cardstock, and then finished off with a good sprinkling of the Pink Paislee Lucky Us Puffy Shape Stickers. 


Such a magical design! 
Please watch my process video for a much more detailed look at how my page came together:



Alternatively, you can watch it in Full HD on my channel by clicking the link HERE. 
Thanks so much for watching! 

I hope I have inspired you to get creating with the beautiful January & February 2020 Hip Kits- they really are divine!!!

til next time,


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment