Shimmerz Paints: February Color Kitz & Process Video!





Hi Friends!
Welcome back for a new month of color LOVE!!!!
I am so super excited to be sharing the amazing 
I mean, this kit will have your heart - quite literally! 
If you haven't seen the February Color Kitz, it looks like this....


I know, totally gor-jus, right?
All.the.hearts!!!!


2 brand NEW & exclusive colors:
Pink Outside The Box Spritz - This color is a sweet pink with silver shimmer
and
Weakest Pink Shimmerz -  This color is a soft pink hue with shimmer mixed within.
PLUS 
My Bleeding Heart Coloringz
Blushing Bride Vibez
Spotlight White Inklingz
Pink Champange Creameez
AND
1 exclusive Valentine cut file created by Shimmerz Paints
1 teaspoon package of Chipboard Heart Pieces
1 set of "You Are Loved" Dotz
1 set of Gold Floss

Wow! SO much squeezed into this fabulous Color Kitz! 

Here's what I created with these amazing products....

"Love You So!"

Oh my heart, indeed! Just look at those pretty pinks and reds! 
This would have to be one of the most beautiful color combinations of all time - SO good! 
& absolutely perfect for documenting my sweet girl with!
Here's a closer look.....

Hearts for the win!!!
I created this layout by spritzing & painting every color in the kit onto a small piece of watercolor paper. Once dry, I simply ran these papers through my die cutting machine with the Elle's Studio: Love You Lots metal die. I mixed and matched a few of the inset pieces, and layered smaller hearts over larger ones to create interest. 
I just LOVE how striking and effective this looks! 


Before adhering all.the.hearts to my white cardstock base, I decided to add a soft and subtle mixed media base. I took the new Pink Outside The Box Spritz and applied it across the center of the page using the packaging technique. I added lots of splatters and drips with My Bleeding Heart Coloringz & Blushing Bride Vibez too! So soft and pretty!


Next, I added my photograph, and glued down all the die-cut, painted paper hearts. I embellished with the chipboard heart pieces, as well as all 3 of the exclusive You Are Loved Dotz. I also hand stitched a few hearts using the golden floss (embroidery thread)! 
With so much pretty red and pink, I decided to use black and white embellishments from Elle's Studio January release to cut through the color and create balance. So striking!  


For finishing touches, I added both black and red ink stamped sentiments from the Elle's Studio: Love You Lots Stamp and a mix of both Red Rapture & Freezin' For A Reason sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps. Perfect! 



Simple, but really beautiful creating with the February Collection Color Kitz! 

To get all the details & how-to, please watch my process video HERE! 

https://youtu.be/wA_u-NdrIlo


Thanks so much for watching! I hope you feel inspired to get creating today! 
Please Note: All Shimmerz Paints Color Kitz releases are limited, so be sure to get yours HERE before they're sold out!
& don't forget,
**Type AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints store order & receive a FREE paint too! *** Yay!!!



Thanks so much for visiting! 
til next time, 




Leave a Comment

  1. If you're trying to lose fat then you certainly have to try this totally brand new tailor-made keto diet.

    To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, suitable, cost-efficient, and fun.

    Since their grand opening in 2019, hundreds of people have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a good keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete