Citrus Twist Kits: Best Of This Life Kit Inspiration!




Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for some  Citrus Twist Kits Life Crafted Kit inspiration!
This month's kit is so gorgeous that I swooned when I opened my Best Of This Life Kit box! So.much.gorgeousness!!!
 But rather than rave about how amazing the Life Crafted Kits are, let's allow my projects to do all the talkin'....

First up is this fresh & fun Summer layout, "Summer Days"


So cool & refreshing! 
Summer Days documented to perfection with the Best Of This Life Kit!
Let's take a closer look....


The colors in the pattern papers, combined with those fabulous woodgrain alphas are simply the BEST for scrapbooking our fave Summer moments! From the mid blues to the aqua marines, this page takes me to the beach! 
And just look at all those amazing embellishments! The Life Crafted stamp, and the chipboard & puffy stickers are definitely my faves!!!


Speaking of chipboard stickers, here's a better look at them!  Best ever, for sure!
As usual the clear stamp sentiments are really crisp and add the right amount of journaling to your pages! With so many beautiful products in the kit, I just couldn't resist creating lots of luscious layers with both the papers, journal cards and labels. 
And for added interest, I fussy cut around the florals on one of the journal cards - see below....


Simple, subtle but so effective!


The shell die cut ephemera pieces are a cute adornment for my beachy page. Sometimes it's the smallest details that really add that finishing touch! Gorgeous!

For my second project, I am sharing this pretty layout, "LOVE"...


Sigh! Talk about ALL the pretty things!!! This is so super sweet! 
This time I am combining the Best Of This Life Kit with the July Traveler's Notebook Stamp and the Best Of This Life Cut Aparts. Love it!


Like my previous layout, I have created more luscious layers so that I could tuck in lots of ephemera and showcase those pretty papers, cut aparts & journal cards. Infact, it was the folk art style 6" x 4" journal card that inspired the color scheme for my page. You'll spy that I snipped the card in half, and butted it together to create the appearance of a 12" x 2" strip of paper. You'll spot two more cards in my photo stack too....


Swoon! Those layers are really somethin'! Florals always have my heart! And those Cut Apart labels (lovely & happy) are a sweet addition to the layered goodness!
Let's not forget the journal card that I snipped into three to create the fun 'love' tabs on my pattern paper strips - such a fun way to use this card if pocket pages aren't your thing!


With such a delightful color palette, I opted to repeat stamp my sentiments in similar color inks instead of the usual black. I love how soft & pretty this looks! The CTK stamps are always the best!

Did you see how I've incorporated the tiny kit name label card? I loved the sentiment on the kit name card and had to tuck it into my photograph layers. I snipped it into half so I could also include it in my paper strip feature. Perfect!

*Note: the sequins featured on my layout are from my personal stash*



Beautiful! Such a pretty page for my darling daughter! 

Next up is some Life Crafted Album love! 
Here's a super cute back to school page from my album with this month's kit....


How cute & fun is this?!
I just adore those woodgrain alphas - perfect for adding some warmth to my cool color scheme!
I also love the use of labels in this design too! 
Here's a better look at my page...


Super cool! The puffy stickers and enamel dots really add that extra something, don't they?


The mix of colors and patterns in the Best Of This Life exclusive papers is nothing short of awesome! I love the variety of designs, making the kit super versatile! 


And there you have it! 
My first few projects with the gorgeous July Life Crafted - Best Of This Life Kit! 
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with these stunning products!
Shop the latest Citrus Twist Kits HERE. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment