Shimmerz July Color Kitz & Process Video!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints inspiration!
Today I am sharing a new process video with the fabulous  July Color Kitz!
SO.much.awesomeness!!!
I just couldn't wait to get creating with this amazing kit! 
But enough chatter, let's get straight into the good stuff!
Here's what I created with the July Color Kitz....

"Shine Bright"


Whoa! Talk about wow factor! 
This month's kit is simply spectacular! La la LOVE!!!

If you missed kit release day, you can check out The July Edition below....


Kit Contents:

Vibez Seas The Day - Exclusive New Color only available in this kit!
Shimmerz Royal Red
Blingz Pixie Dust
Inklingz Blue My Mind 
Spiegelmom Scraps Gold Stardust Sequins

Yay!!!

Told you it was awesome!
If you're super quick, there might just be one or two of these lovelies still left in the store!

Let's take a closer look at my layout....



Seriously so cool!
I've combined the July Color Kitz with the Elle's Studio July Kits & stamps as they're truly a match made in heaven! All the July 4th colors, and so many creative possibilities!
I opted for a messy mixed background & lots of luscious layers!

I started my layout by creating that divine blue base using both the Seas The Day and Blue My Mind paints. The golden shimmer in the Inklingz Blue My Mind took me by surpsise - it's completely phenomenal! Blew my mind is an understatement! 


I applied a few paint layers of these two colors, & then added in some Blingz Pixie Dust too! 
Gor-jus! 
I splattered all these colors throughout the layout for added interest.


Next came lots of paper lovelies and scrapbook supplies from the July Elle's Studio Kit & New Releases. I just love a good layered photo cluster - don't you?


I scattered lots of the Gold Stardust sequins throughout the page - they're so super tiny and the perfect amount of sparkle for my masculine design. Also, they're stars & stars are errrything! 
They're kind of my go to embellishment for boy layouts, & also perfect for documenting all your July celebrations. Stars for the win!   


For finishing touches, I added droplets of Shimmerz Royal Red, and lots of repeat stamping with the Elle's Studio: You Are My Sunshine Stamp. 
Both my title, Shine Bright, & subtitle, Fun Is Here, have been created with the Title Builder Vol.3 Stamp Bundle Set. Fabulous! 

Wanna see all the details? 
Please watch my process video of how it all came together here..... 



Thanks so much for watching!
I hope I have inspired you to get painting with the July Edition Kitz today! 


Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment