Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Love You My Darling!




Hi Friends!

Time for a lil Cocoa Vanilla Studio Throwback Thursday inspiration!

One of my favorite scrapbook collections of all-time is the very beautiful WILD AT HEART line!

Image result for wild at heart cocoa vanilla

With so many gorgeous colors & patterns, I just couldn't resist creating with it again! 
Here's my latest layout,

"Love You Darling" 


Sigh! Love you my darling, indeed! Totally swoon worthy!
I took inspiration from the berry color in my daughter's shirt collar, as well as that lovely striped paper, reverse side, CV-WH006 FUSSY CUTS. This pretty paper trims both the top and bottom of my layout, and really defines my page. I create an ombre watercolor version of that pretty stripe through the center of my layout. This unifies my design, as the ombre watercolor look is a predominant feature in the WILD AT HEART collection. Many of the embellishments feature this stunning detail!

Let's take a closer look....


So.much.gorgeousness!
I embellish my sweet girl's photo with that pretty DIE CUT EPHEMERA frame, and tuck a few of the CV-WH006 FUSSY CUTS sentiment cards beneath it. I also tuck in a couple of the pink mini frames from the CHIPBOARD FRAMES pack, as well as CHIPBOARD & ACCESSORY STICKERS
Such a pretty photo cluster!


That CHIPBOARD STICKERS title is so stunning, and you can really see how impressive the ombre watercolor effect is! I layer the sweet ACCESSORY STICKERS my darling sticker over the chipboard for added impact.
To balance out all the berry & peachy pinks, I add a few subtle woodgrain embellishments to my layout.....


That woodgrain CHIPBOARD STICKER is literally, The Best! I add more of the CV-WH006 FUSSY CUTS sentiment cards to this top section of my page, using the Happiness RIGHT HERE card as an anchor to the overall design.
For finishing touches, I add more ACCESSORY STICKERS and lots of ENAMEL DOTS from the HELLO LOVELY collection....


So very beautiful!
I hope my Throwback Thursday layout has inspired you to revisit the gorgeous
  WILD AT HEART collection!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

  1. Lots of neat embellishments! Well placed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ideas for scrapbook/photo layouts. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete