The Cut Shoppe: Happy Valentine's Day!





Hi Friends! 

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am sharing a sweet Happy Hearts Day page for The Cut Shoppe. 
( 'cos there's no such thing as too many hearts, right? ) 
This one is a super sweet n fun, mom & son layout.....

"Happy Valentine's Day"


Sigh! Such a sweetheart! Love this boy! 
I have featured the fabulous Cross My Heart cut file, and combined it with Crate Paper's Main Squeeze collection. Such a fun & playful page! 

Here's a better look at the Cross My Heart file....


Awesome, huh?!
Such a fun digital file, & it also comes in a 12" x 12" size in the same download. 
Get yours from The Cut Shoppe HERE. 

Here's a few close ups for you.....


Nawww! So Sweet, indeed!


I have backed the cut file with the Specialty Red Glitter Hearts Cardstock. 
Love those tiny sparkly hearts! Super effective! 
I foam mount the Cross My Heart file to the white cardstock base, creating both gentle dimension & interest. I then embellish the cut file hearts with a few Puffy Stickers from the Main Squeeze collection - aren't those rainbow ones just adorable?!!



My photo cluster and titles are layered over the mounted cut file, & I embellish the layout with a few more hearts. Perfect! 
So simple, SO SWEET! 
Happy Valentine's Day, friends! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment