Elle's Studio: February Creating & New Releases!




Hi Lovelies!

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness! 
It's New Releases Day & we all know that means a new kit,
& lots of amazing add ons! 
As always, I have a couple of layouts to inspire you with too! 
But first, here's a looksee at all the new items in the shop.....




Oh yeah!!! SO good!
Just look at the colours this month!!!

And the add ons are pretty fabulous too.....


Ahh-MAZING!!! 
Two words - Rainbow Acrylic!!!!
GAH! You know I can't resist me a rainbow!
& don't even get me started on the Oh Happy Day Stamp! 

And last, but by no means least, this month's Digital Cut Files & Printables....


Wow! Another amazing release day!


But enough chatter, let's get straight into the inspiration and that Rainbow Acrylic! 

"The Best Day"


W.O.W!!!
All the rainbow love here!

Other Supplies: Watercolor paints, White Bazzill Cardstock, Umbrella Crafts Premium Ink Dyes - Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime, Blue, Purple. 

Here's a closer look ......


For the love of color!!!
I can't decide if I love the Rainbow Acrylic, Oh Happy Day Stamp, Little Acrylic Stars or the Die Cut Labels the most! Oh heck, I LOVE them all!!!
And truly, why wouldn't you?! Such gorgeous products for all types of crafting! 

Here's a few close ups....


The acrylics are truly to die for! Exquisitely cut and just so fancy!



I matched my stamp inks to my rainbow watercolor base, & repeat stamped the Oh Happy Day lines & stars. SO cool! 


I layered the coordinating color of Die Cut Labels onto the mixed media base. I also adorned each label and color strip with more color matching embellishments! Those Puffy Icon Stickers & Little Acrylic Stars are especially fabulous! 


SO much awesomeness!!!
But if bright & bold just isn't your thing, don't despair! 
The February Exclsuive Kit has some seriously pretty pastel elements too...

"Dreaming With Eyes Open: Happiness"


Sigh! So dreamy & divine! 
All the heart eyes for this pretty page! 

Other Supplies: White Bazzill Cardstock. 


Gosh, this is pretty! 
And how fantastic is that confetti veneer heart base?!! 
Such a creative and fun way to use those sweet veneers! 
I need to add that I am totally crushing on those soft Light Purple Puffy Alphabet Stickers! 
That color is so divine & totally swoon worthy! 

Here's a few close ups for you.....


More dreamy purple in those lusicious layers......

The photo cluster layers are created from the February Exclusive Kit & the  6 x 6 All My Heart Paper Stack. So gor-jus! 

 & let's not forget that a-may-zing Happiness Acrylic! 
Another exquisite embellishment for your memory keeping! 

Whoa! So.much.gorgeousness! 
Be sure to stop back on Valentine's Day as I share a trio of loved up cards using this kit too! 

Remember you can shop ALL the new releases in the Elle's Studio Shop HERE
or, if you're like me and don't like to miss out, 

Thanks so much for visiting today! 
I hope I've inspired you!
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

  1. Love the way you created a rainbow with these lables.

    ReplyDelete