Elle's Studio: October New Releases & Inspiration!





Hi Friends!

Welcome back for this month's Kit Reveal & New Releases at Elle's Studio! 

I say it every month but truly, the October Kit is all.kinds.of.awesomeness!!!
Check it out....


I told you! SO.much.awesomness!!!
All the heart eyes for all the Fall things! 
And like always, the Add-Ons are absolute Must-Haves too......

The  new 6 x 6 Sweater Weather Paper Pack is AWESOME!!! 
& I  just  have to mention that stamp!!! 
The new Thankful Stamp is errrything - you'll see it feature in a moment ;)
And of course, Fall, Halloween, Home & Coffee themes - yayyy!!!

The cherry on top of the amazing new releases would have to be the 


LOVE!!!!

***You can shop ALL the New Releases HERE***

Need a lil inspiration first?
Here's what I've created just for today's reveal.....

"Favorite"


Other Supplies: 12" x 12" Bazzil - Marshmallow, Umbrella Crafts Dye Ink Pads - Mint, Sky Blue, Cobalt Blue, Sunbeam & Shimmerz Paints: Spritz Bamboo Leaf, Coloringz: Freshly Squeezed & Lil' Yellow School Bus. 

W.O.W!!!
My favorite season, indeed!
How incredible is that stamped wreath?!! 
I have repeat stamped the leaves from the Thankful Stamp set, in a variety of colors & fussy cut them out. I arranged them into the circular shape, glued onto my watercolor base and embellished with the Puffy Dots Stickers. So cool! 


To enhance the wreath appearance, I add a baker's twine bow to the base of the wreath. I also fussy cut one of the 3" x 4" cards to use as my subtitle, My favorite season has arrived!


That stamping!!! 
Perfect for all your Fall & Thanksgiving projects!
The Thankful Stamp is my favorite kit add-on this month - so good!


The Sweater Weather 6" x 6" Papers & Autumn Shipping Tags are perfect for layering beneath photos, and on my favorites list too! 

My second layout is a little close to my heart.....

"Heart Of Our Home" 

Other Supplies: 12" x 12" Bazzil - Marshmallow, Umbrella Crafts Dye Ink Pads - Mint, Sky Blue, Cobalt Blue, Sunbeam. 

What a fun page!!!
I just couldn't resist the super cute Home Sweet Home Wood Veneer, and repeat cutting it with it's coordinating Digital Cut File with the Sweater Weather 6 x 6 papers! 
I anchor all the 'homes' to the stamped trim at the base of my layout (created with that Thankful Stamp - it's seriously awesome!) 
Such an effective look! 


That veneer is really something! I embellish the 'o' in home with those fabulous Puffy Dots! The paper cut homes are all backed with Sweater Weather papers, and a couple are embellished with Die Cuts from the October Kit.  


The heart off-cuts from the Digital Cut File are all used to embellish the top of my layout. You'll also spy more stamping from - you guessed it - the Thankful Stamp! I just can't get enough of this stamp!!!
I also embellish with Puffy Dot Stickers, Noteworthy Epoxy Stickers and use the black Jane Alphabet Stickers for my title. 


Heart of Our Home without a doubt!!! Love this so much!


And there you have it! 
Two really beautiful pages with the latest Elle's Studio products!

I'll be back a lil  later in the month to share some Halloween inspiration with this kit & add ons too!

Thanks so much for visiting today! 
I hope I have inspired you to get creating!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment