Shimmerz Paints: October Color Challenge & Process Video!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints Education Team inspiration!
 Today I am sharing my take on the 
Autumn Vibes October Color Challenge!
My focus color for this month is Vibez Quit Yer Wine-n and oh my heart, this color is divine!!! Absolutely perfect for all your Fall creations!
Rather than rave about how beautiful this color is though,
here's a look at what I created with it.....

"October"


So Beautiful! 
I just adore that photograph of my two darlings, and the Vibez Quit Yer Wine-n color was the perfect choice for both celebrating Fall and childhood playfulness! 
I apply Quit Yer Wine-n to the top semi circle of the layout with the packaging technique. This creates a more textural look, and really highlights the berry tones within the Quit Yer Wine-n color. I also splatter this pretty color along the semi circle rim, and then decide to create a much smaller semi circle of splatters at the base of my layout too! 
To compliment Quit Yer Wine-n, I add Vibez Glorious Day and Coloringz Ahoy Matey to the mix. 
Here's a closer look for you.....


Gosh, it's pretty!!!


The golden hues in Glorious Day really add that 'extra' to the wine base. So beautiful! 

While that mulberry wine base is gorgeous, I really must stress how different the Quit Yer Wine-n color appears when applied this way. Using the packaging technique really impedes the shimmering sediment in the paint. You'll still see 'shimmer' but  not at the intensity that we're used to. 
You'll spot the difference immediately when you see my title sprayed with Quit Yer Wine-n below....


Oh.WOW!!! 
How incredible is that golden shimmer through that burgundy wine color?!! 
Absolutely sensational!!!


Quit Yer Wine-n is such a beautiful, rich color and certainly looks its absolute best when sprayed onto projects. 


For a few painty tips, and lots more details - including how this beautiful layout came together, 
please check out my process video on the Shimmerz Channel HERE 
I hope you enjoy watching, and feel inspired to try our beautiful Vibez: Quit Yer Wine-n for all your Fall creations! Get yours from the store HERE 

Thanks so much for visiting, 


**Type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a FREE gift!**




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment