Spellbinders: August Guest Designer!




Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Die-cutting inspiration & fun! 
I am super duper excited to be guest designing again this month for the amazing team at Spellbinders! 

 Shop Here


I love their fabulous product range and couldn't wait to create with more of their intricate metal dies. 
If you didn't see my first Guest Designer projects, 
you can check them all out HERE. 

For today's post, I received two gorgeous die sets to create with.....

from the Sew Sweet Collection by Tammy Tutterow

Shapeabilities Sew Sweet Trims Sew Sweet Collection by Tammy Tutterow

also from the Sew Sweet Collection by Tammy Tutterow

Shapeabilities Posies and Pennies Sew Sweet Collection by Tammy Tutterow

Aren't they both divine?!!
So many creative possibilities with both these dies! 

Here's what I have created.....


Sigh! Aren't they the prettiest?!!
So.much.gorgeousness!!!

I have combined the Crate Paper: Maggie Holmes: Flourish collection with these incredible dies for both of these dreamy cards!
The pink and mint color scheme is just divine! 

Let's take a closer look at them both....

"Hello Beautiful"


Hello beautiful, indeed!
For this card, I used the scalloped die to create the fancy 'trim' on my patterned paper card base. 
I then combined white cardstock & the faux stitched rectangle die to create my foam mounted card base. 
I die cut a mix of green pattern paper leaves, as well as a variety of the flowers. I layer the smaller flowers into the larger ones for added dimension & embellish the centers with buttons.
I use the small flag die as a banner, and anchor it with my card sentiment.  
For finishing touches, I add cotton floss, buttons and a tiny chipboard heart to complete this sweet greeting card!
Just gorgeous!

The second card is just as sweet.....


Oh.my.heart!!!
This is my kinda happy mail! So very beautiful!
 I combine both die sets for this pretty card!
I feature the scallop base for the fancy card front, & then embellish it with the Sew Sweet Trim. This particular trim is a fave of mine because, as you can see, it allows you to thread your ribbon through it! 
Talk about being both clever and pretty! 
Simple & sweet cards that will bring smiles to all who receive them! 

And speaking of smiles.... 
While I was originally typing this post, my sweet girl asked me to create a card for her to give.
In her own words, 'it needs to be fresh, young and fun - for a thirteen year old girl. And not too cutesy either' lol! She really makes me laugh! 
So I very quickly whipped up this 'young & fun' card using both die sets & the Pebbles Patio Party collection....

"Enjoy the Little Things" 



Fun, yes?! 
I hope she liked it! 

& there you have it! 
A few quick, & easy but oh so lovely cards with Spellbinders Dies!

Feeling inspired?
See more carfty ideas in the Spellbinders store HERE

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment