Perfectly Posh Mixed Media!





Hey Friends!

My turn to share some mixed media fun on the Citrus Twist Kits blog with the gorgeous
I know, these kits are too pretty to get messy with, right?
Well, when teamed up with the Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolors you just can't go wrong! 
Today I am sharing a really delicate, purposeful and soft approach to mixed media!
Here's what I'm talking 'bout......

"Some Kind Of Wonderful"


Isn't this lovely?!! 
So super pretty & that Butterfly Ring cut file (created by our awesome Nathalie DeSousa) is just divine!!! I've combined a few of our pretty kits for this layout; Perfectly Posh PL & Scrapbook Kits & the Embellishment Kit. I was especially inspired by the butterflies in the cut file & those Crate Paper Willow Lane embellishments, as well as the pastel pretty colors in the exclusive PL Kit ephemera. Loving this soft & feminine color scheme!
It's no secret that I LOVE Pinkfresh Studio, & their Liquid Watercolors are all kinds of magic! 
I've used LavenderBubblegum PinkAquamarine & Sapphire, with lots of splatters,  as well as the wet-on-wet technique to create that pretty base. I've also softened the color intensity with lots of water, and by soaking up the excess color with paper towel. You can shop ALL the colors in the Citrus Twist Kits store here. 
You can see exactly 'how' I made this layout on my You Tube Channel HERE. 



Here's a few close ups for you.....



Gosh! It really is dreamy and divine! From that pretty ephemera, to that cutesy lil blue bird,this layout is beautifully adorned! And I am totally loving those glossy enamel dots from Pinkfresh Studio! 

Here's a better look at my photo cluster....


You'll spy all the Crate Paper Willow Lane loveliness here! Lots of pretty layers, & how cute is that tiny tassel?


So.much.pretty!!! Mixed media makes everything magic! 
I hope I have inspired you to get creating & that you enjoy watching my process video! 
Be sure to subscribe too! 
Thanks so much for visiting, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment