Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Outta This World!!!




Hi Creative Friends!

 I am super excited for the latest COCOA VANILLA STUDIO: Boys Rule collection to arrive!
Omgoodness - it's SO good! 
And I am feeling all inspired to create more masculine layouts!
So for today's post, 
I am sharing a really fun boy layout with our previous masculine collections; You ROCK & Totally RAD
Just to get us back in the groove...so to speak!
Enough chatter, here's my boy page....

"Outta This World!!!"


How awesome is this?!!
When it comes to creating masculine pages, I just love the inclusion of woodgrain papers and wooden veneers! And as you'll see, my layout design was totally inspired by that fabulous DIE CUT EPHEMERA piece You are my WORLD.  
My boy isn't just MY world though - he's completely Outta This World!


My layout begins with a simple 12 x 12 inch white cardstock base, to which I add that fabulous woodgrain pattern paper CV-YR008 PLUS ONE (reverse side). I use a half inch x 12 inch trim on the left hand side, and a 4 1/2 inch x 12 inch length to the right hand side of my page.
I use a globe cut file to enhance the 'world' theme (it's called It's A Beautiful World, from Paper Issues) & I back it with pattern paper CV-YR007 EXPERIMENTAL  .The ombre blues in this paper are perfect for recreating the ocean look! This globe becomes the centerpiece of the layout design, and draws you into that sweet photo!
 And the rest is just super fun embellishing! My Favorite Part!
Here's a closer look for you....


How incredible is that WOOD VENEER SHAPES sub title, You ROCK?!! I couldn't resist using it - it's just so perfect! I also use a few of the stars from this pack to scatter on my page. Love them all!

Speaking of wooden titles, my layout title is created from those awesome TOTALLY RAD ALPHABET STICKERS - the woodgrain appearance coordinates beautifully with the veneers and pattern paper!


My photograph is layered onto a few fun DIE CUT EPHEMERA pieces, as well as that fun pattern paper, CV-YR006 RANDOM. I then embellish it with that fun RUBBER CHARM, and FLAIR BUTTON
And let's not forget that CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER sentiment.....


Super, indeed!!!
You'll also notice that I use the globe base as a track for my ACCESSORY STICKERS journaling - so cool! The typewriter font stickers are my favourites! Simple, uncomplicated and with the perfect phrases and sentiments! For added interest, I also add a few black dots from the ENAMEL SHAPES pack.

And there's that inspirational DIE CUT EPHEMERA piece! I've mounted it onto some foam tape for added dimension. Inspiration is everywhere in the You ROCK line!


Officially Amazing!!!

When it comes to scrapping the boys, Cocoa Vanilla Studio has ALWAYS got you covered! 
And when the previous lines are this awesome, well... I just can't wait to get the new Boys Rule line!!!
I hope I have inspired you today! & maybe reminded you to scrap your stash of
If you're quick, you might snare the last few papers and embellishments from these cool lines in the shop HERE

Thanks so much for visiting today!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment