Pebbles: Happy Hooray, It's Christmas!




Hi Friends!

I am SO excited to be sharing my first official Design Team project for Pebbles with you today!
  When I received my Pebbles Design Team kit I was delighted to find the Happy Hooray collection - perfect for all our birthday celebrations! 
Then, before I could consider creating, it dawned on me that it's only 3 days til Christmas?!! 
Oh me, oh my! Not to mention, I needed a last minute Christmas gift?!
Never fear! Pebbles collections are always super versatile and I just love to get creative!
Happy Hooray it's Christmas!
I had an American Crafts mini clipboard in my stash, and decided to alter it in Festive fashion.....


Oh isn't this the sweetest last minute Christmas gift?!
& because it is 'last minute' it's super quick and easy to put together.
I cut a few pattern paper strips, and scallop border punch one side.....


Concertina fold each scallop, and hot glue the two ends together to create my own paper rosettes.
Tip: I like to add a lil extra hot glue in the rosette centers to really hold them in place.


Embellish the rosettes with buttons, bows and those fabulous gold foil stickers from the Jen Hadfield Sticker Book.
 

Voila! The perfect adornment for cards, tags, and in my case, an altered clipboard!


Add a couple of white die cut or cut file snowflakes, and attach to clipboard.
Clip on your Christmas message, or favorite Festive photograph, & add a couple more of those sweet stickers.
For finishing touches add a few ribbons, twine or even lace bows to soften the clipboard.


And there you have it!
A super quick Christmas gift with the Happy Hooray collection!
I hope you'll give this quick craft a try!
Merry Christmas!

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo


Supplies:

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment