Paper Issues: December Pinspire Me!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of 


Mood boards are always such fun and this month's is SUPER pretty too!
Here's what it looks like.....


Told you it was prrreeeeetty!!!

Omgoodness! I just love this mood board!

Here's what I've created....

"Christmastime Joy"


Oh isn't this the sweetest!
Apart from that gorgeous mood board, 
I was also inspired by the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Design Team's theme week - 
to create a Christmas page with a non Christmas collection. 
Such a great challenge!
You'll spy the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart & Love Always collections on this lovely Christmas page!
The colours in the Wild At Heart papers were a perfect match with our inspiration board! 
I was also really drawn in by the center image of the Christmas tree. 
I created my own tree using my favourite Shimmerz Paints: Dazzlerz - Sea U in the Morning 
and the cute star on top is Dazzlerz: Tutti Frutti
I then embellished it with Enamel Dot ornaments. So cute!
Here's a closer look for you.......


Isn't this just gorgeous?!!
SO very pretty indeed!

I hope you feel inspired by my layout and will play along with Pinspire Me too!

Need supplies before you get started?
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 50% off your total spend! Yay!


Needing more Shimmerz Paints in your stash?
Visit the online store HERE 
& type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a free gift! Yesss to free paint!

Looking for more Pinspiration?
See what our awesome team have created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment