Paper Issues: October Free File Friday #2




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with Round 2 of 


For this round we want to see ANY Paper Issues cut files on your FALL themed projects!
Yay! I love Autumn - such a beautiful season!
Here's what I created, 

"Fall Smile"


Oooooh!!! So pretty!!!
Such a beautiful girl loving this Autumn day!
I have used the darling Jen Hadfield's Simple Life collection & teamed it up with the 




Here's a few close ups of my layout......


Those wreath hearts are so sweet! 
I have used pattern paper Perfect Plaid  & reverse side of Bouganvillea for the paper piecing. 
You'll also spy those fabulous printed Wood Veneers ,  
Die Cuts  & Puffy Stickers embellishing the wreath.
 Love it!


I love how pretty this collection is! 
Perfect for all your beauti-Fall memory keeping!


Just gorgeous!
I hope you feel inspired by my take on this round of Free File Friday!
Check out ALL our fabulous Free cut files here

Need scrapbook supplies?
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll receive 20% off your total spend!


Want to play along with us?
Read all the details, and get inspired by our talented team here!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

  1. I love the combination of papers and will totally want this cut file too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete