Dream BIG with Bohemian Dream!




Hi Creative Friends!

Time for another dreamy scrapbook page with the stunning Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Bohemian Dream collection! 
And when I say dreamy, I am talking all things soft, sweet & pastel! 
Think dream catchers, big dreams and a dreamy colour combination too! 
Here's what I'm talking about.....

"Dream BIG"

Oh swoon!
 This truly is such a divine collection to create with! So many beautiful details!
You'll see that I have been inspired by the dreamcatchers, sweet birds & feathers for this gorgeously girly layout of my darling daughter. I have even created my own arrow embellishment from CHIPBOARD STICKERS, a wooden skewer, twine, feathers & a VELLUM ACCENT feather too! SO pretty! Lots of lovely layers and dreamy mixed media too!
My layout begins with the reverse sides of pattern papers CV-BD003 ABSTRACT, & CV-BD008 KALEIDOSCOPE. 
I love the ombre purple, & who can go past distressed, white woodgrain patterns?!! Just divine!
I then move straight onto those incredible CHIPBOARD STICKERS as my feature title, using the dreamcatcher chippy to center it all. 
Here's a closer look for you.....


Oh my heart! 
It just doesn't get much prettier than this!
 Just look at the fine details on that dreamcatcher! 
As well as centering my title, that dreamcatcher also acts as an anchor for my beautiful photograph!
My photograph has a couple of lovely layers beneath it.
 First you'll see that awesome Cocoa Vanilla Studio Geo Heart Cut File which has been paper pieced with the 6 x 6 PAPER PAD (using the reverse side of the GYPSY HEART pattern paper). 
Beneath the cut file is a beautiful mixture of purple and berry Shimmerz Paints. 
You'll spot Inklingz: Pugnacious Purple, Creameez: Paradise Punch & Vibez: Razzeldazzel Berry. I have applied them using the packaging technique, and gentle splattering. 
To compliment the mixed media, and bring further attention to my photo, I have added those glossy ENAMEL SHAPES - love!!!

Here's another view for you....


Gah! So delicate & divine!
I then embellish on and around my photograph with ACCESSORY STICKERS, and more CHIPBOARD STICKERS. 
Those polka dot hearts are the cutest, and those birds!!! All the heart eyes!
Supporting my photo is my handmade embellishment - a boho arrow which doubles up as a mobile to suspend those DIE CUT EPHEMERA feathers from. 
Let's take a better look....


So simple, and yet so effective!
To create my boho arrow I attached a CHIPBOARD STICKER arrow to a wooden skewer, and hot glued a few craft feathers to the end. I then wrapped mutli coloured twine around the skewer (including the joins) and threaded my VELLUM ACCENT feather into the end also. I used a sewing needle to thread my DIE CUT EPHEMERA feathers onto individual twine strings, and then attached them to the arrow. 
For finishing touches I embellished the arrow with the memories sentiment and add another sweet chippy heart to hold the center string in position. 
I complete my layout with more ENAMEL SHAPES & another fabulous sentiment sticker.....


Bohemian Dream is truly ALL the pretty things!!!
 I hope you have enjoyed viewing my dreamy project today, and feel inspired to get creating with Bohemian Dream too! Get yours here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
REMEMBER: If you're shopping in the Shimmerz Paints store to type my name into the comments section of your order & you'll receive a FREE gift! Visit the shop here.
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment