Paper Issues: October Swag Bag




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for one of my favourite shares of the month, 
Paper Issues Swag Bag Spotlight!



For today's scrapbook layout I am using the 
It's all kinds of awesome!
Here's a peak at it.....



Magical, indeed!
Here's what I've created with mine.....

"Sweet FUN"


Oh sweet fun indeed!
Isn't this the cutest?!!!
I am loving those Asymmetric Diamond Veneers, and the pom poms too! They really add a playful element to the Swag Bag.
So a few items on my page aren't from the Swag Bag - my 12 x 12 base paper (Shimelle Glitter Girl), cardstock, 
Everything else you see is from my Swag Bag!!! Awesome, huh?!


That Enamel Charm from Shimelle's Glitter Girl is gorgeous, just a bit special too!


Those cute die cut florals are from Shimelle also!
SO many bright & fun embellishments in this month's Swag Bag!

Hope I have inspired you to get creating with your Swag Bag!
Don't have one yet?
Visit the Paper Issues store here 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll receive 20% off your total spend! 


Looking for more Swag Bag ideas?
See what our incredible team have created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment