Paper Issues: June Scraplift Sunday!




Hi Creative Friends!

It's Sunday Funday, Yayyyy!!!!
 & on Sundays, we scraplift at Paper Issues!

Today's inspirational layout to lift is this stunning diagonal design by Anna.........


Gorgeous, huh?! Such a fun and playful page!

Here's my take on it.....
"Every Summer Has A Story"


Love how bright n fun this is!!! 
I was totally inspired by the playfulness of Anna's original that I wanted to express it in my lift.
I've used the gorgeous Summer FUN collection from Echo Park - perfect for my happy girl! 
I couldn't go past pattern paper Sweet Stripe for this diagonal design, and you'll also spy Element Stickers, Chipboard Stickers & Decorative Brads! 

Need a lil Echo Park in your scrappy life?!!
Grabs yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Want to see more takes on this fabulous scraplift? 
Visit the original Paper Issues blog post here

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment