Paper Issues: September: Sketchy Saturday




Hi Creative Friends!

Time to get your scrappy sketch on with 

Here's a peak at the super fun sketch this month.....


I know, cool huh?!

And here's my take on it...

"i love"





Such a cool dude! Love this lil guy!!!
I've used the Amy Tangerine Better Together collection for this layout. 
Here's a couple close-ups....


Love the thickers that partner with this collection - too cool! Perfect for standing out amongst the bold pattern papers.
How cute is that PS I love you Puffy Sticker - just adorable!!!


Yep. Gotta love this cool kid! Too awesome for words!

Hope my layout has inspired you to get creating!
You can see the Amy Tangerine collections and more in the Paper Issues store here.
Be sure to use the code: AMANDA to save 20% off your order ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment