Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Make A Wish: LOVE





Hi Friends!
Today I have a super sweet and oh-so-pretty page with the new
I LOVE the birthday and party theme of Make A Wish, but I really wanted to show you how incredibly versatile this collection is!
So, in the word's of Lewis Carroll, " A very, merry un-birthday to you!"
Here's my layout,
"LOVE"
img_20160908_131546
I know, soooooooo pretty, huh?!
From gorgeous layering, to sweet blooms, and delicate butterflies, Make A Wish is perfect for my beautiful subject!
*Please note that the bloom stencil used for my mixed media element is one from my stash*
It's no secret that I heart florals, but honestly, the florals and blooms in this collection are truly divine!
I mean, just take a look at that pattern paper, CV-MW006 DAYDREAM - toooooooo pretty for words!
As the blooms on this pattern paper are quite intricate and small, they're ideal for border trims and photo mattes. Love it!
I also used the journal cards paper, CV-MW005 PARTY MIX for those lovely photo layers; here's a closer look.....
img_20160908_133632
So  many wonderful (and beautifully coordinating) elements in Make A Wish! The die cut ephemera is just swoon worthy!
To cut through all the swoon, I introduced the woodgrain pattern to add a little balance to my page. You'll spy the Party Mix card & subtitle, 'Wonderful', a die cut ephemera butterfly and THAT chipboard sticker frame! I am LOVING chipboard stickers right now, seriously can't get enough of them! The label, 'hello beautiful' is also a chippie sticker, & it's stinkin' cute!
img_20160908_133804And speaking of stickers, how fabulous are the Accessory Stickers?!!
Loving the tags, labels & the tiny coloured typewriter font words - another new fave of mine!
Here's another view.....
img_20160908_133959
Love how I layered my Die Cut Ephemera butterflies, and used a few of the Sparkles Enamel Dots ....
img_20160908_134148
Hello Beautiful, indeed!
And there you have it! A very non-birthday layout with the all NEW collection
Did you want to see a birthday inspired layout? Well, ok, I suppose I could....
Here's one that I created for a scraplift from Orange Gearle & Paper Issues,
"Happy Birthday to You"
14086260_1338241716186811_1721899726894912187_o
LOVE this! So much fun!!!
It uses the same photo as the previous layout, but that's because it was from her 10th birthday photo shoot. Birthdays just can't get prettier than this!
So it's a given that Make A Wish is PERFECT for those birthday memories - but oh wow! I didn't think party pages could ever be this fun! Love it and I hope you do too!
Thankyou so much for stopping by today!
I hope you feel inspired to get creating with this collection  - due to hit stores very soon!
And remember, if you order it from Paper Issues, use my code: AMANDA to save 20% ;)
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment