Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Amy Tangerine: Oh Happy Day




Hi Friends!

It's time for another Paper Issues Product Spotlight!
This time we're celebrating with Amy Tangerine's, Oh Happy Day!


It's such a fun and playful collection! Bright, bold colours & patterns!
But enough chattering, here's my layout with it....

"Best Friends"


Love this!!! 
I mean, could it get any happier?! 
This collection just sings happy - perfect for scrapping my gorgeous two!
I totally adore that hearts pattern paper, and the clear stickers are Stunning!!! 
Here's a closer look....


How cute is that clear birdy sticker?! love! 
And those Thickers are just awesome!!!


Super pretty details!



Love this so much indeed! 
A gorgeous collection to create with!
Hope I've inspired you to use it too!

You can see what the rest of the team created with it here.
& 
To purchase Oh Happy Day and more, visit Paper Issues & use my code to save!
Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment