Paper Issues: September Pinspire Me Fun!




Hi Lovelies!

Check out the fabulous Pinspire Me board designed by Mary-Ann Coulter Maldonado for
 Paper Issues this month....



Talk about Back to School COOL! This mood board is awesome!!! 
I was totally taken in by the school theme and those rich colours too....


"School Days Fun"


I've used the Fancy Pants Designs: Life Is Beautiful collection with a couple of items from my stash to create this super fun and playful page! LOVE how it turned out!
here's a few close-ups....


The Life is Beautiful puffy stickers are an absolute fave of mine!!!


And how about the fun ephemera in this collection - I mean that typewriter is just ADORBS!!!


As always, there's some awesome flair in the collection too!


Yep. Totally loving me some Fancy Pants Designs!

Be inspired be the rest of the team's take on this challenge here
& to go in the draw to win a PI gift card,
 be sure to  upload your take on this challenge in our 

Don't forget to visit the Paper Issues store here
use my discount code: AMANDA to save 20% off!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment