Scrap The Boys: Black & White Fun!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Wow! June already?!!
Where does the time go?
On a happy note though, it does mean time for a new challenge over at


Here's what this month's challenge looks like.....


Yep! It's a black n white frenzy!!! SO cool!
Nothing like a lil monochromatic palette to inspire!
Here's my take on it....

"Totally RAD"



Oh I love this cool kid!!! 
To make him a feature in that sea of black, white and grey I used a colour photograph to make him 'pop' off the page. Such a groover in those sunnies!
I've used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Totally Rad collection to create this page - and isn't it perfect for the challenge?!!

Even the stickers, enamel dots and wooden buttons are a match! Too cool!
You can check out the entire collection here.

But enough from me, I'd love to see your take on this super fun challenge too!
To get started, & to see what the rest of the DT created click here.

Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment