Scrap The Boys: Mood Board March




Hi Creative Friends
Happy March!

A new month signals a new challenge over at 

& this month's challenge is a fabulous inspiration board!
Here it is....


Wow! How stunning is that colour palette?!! 
I couldn't wait to get inky with this one! 
Here's my take on it....

"AWESOME takes practice"


Omgoodness! How totally awesome is my lil guy and THAT background?!!
LOVE it!
I've combined the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Made Of Awesome collection with Kaisermists in Red,  Aqua, & Charcoal to create this colour rich, mixed media layout.
I love to paint with my inks and mists - and this background was tons of fun! I also added interest with some simple scribble art and a few staples to complete the look.
Moving away from those fabulous pops of colour,
 I've also drawn on the vintage cameras, and textiles from the mood board.
I used a natural hessian, and aqua tulle to layer and back my photo onto. 
The Lucky Charm camera from Cocoa Vanilla Studio is one of my favourite embellishments  - seriously Cool with a capital C! 

And there you have it!
My super fun, mixed media take on this month's challenge at Scrap The Boys.
For more inspiration from the DT, and to get started, click here.

I would love to see your take on this gorgeous inspiration board too!
Happy Creating!

til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment