Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Remember This...




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!
Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Free Spirit inspiration!
I am totally loving this super pretty & feminine collection - just so divine!
But rather than rave on,
please take another look at why Free Spirit is an absolute MUST HAVE for scrapping the girls with!
Here's my layout for today...
Remember This....
IMG_20160308_143901
Seriously, could it get any sweeter than this?!!
All those pretties!
Love how the all the elements in this page coordinate so perfectly, and really showcase my beautiful photograph!
That patterned paper with the gold glitter through it is simply exquisite - take a closer look....
2016-03-08 14.44.34
That stunning paper is...
CV-FS001
 & I have featured both sides; using the reverse as a highlighter pattern. Very cool!
I don't know how Zoe achieved the realsitic gold glitter look without having glitter actually stuck on the page - but my goodness, this paper is a real hero in the collection!
Another of my favourite items in Free Spirit are those sweet as Fancy Buttons! 
2016-03-08 14.45.08
That deer button is totally ADORBS!!! & the other two buttons compliment it perfectly!
But the whole packet is divine....
CV-FS018
Yup. Gotta love me some of those! Here's another view, also showcasing those pretty blooms, gorgeous ephemera and an enamel shape or two.....
IMG_20160308_144103
It's just oh-so-pretty, isn't it?!
Free Spirit really is heavenly for for our little princesses! Even the wood veneers and journal cards are soft and elegant....
IMG_20160308_144249
So truly wonderful for capturing our pretty memories!
I cannot begin to describe just how easy it is to create beautiful, pretty pages with Free Spirit  - just so perfect for the special girls and women in our lives!
Hope I've inspired you to get creating with it :)
Thankyou for stopping by,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment