Studio 1440: Be Mine




IMG_20160314_174022

Hi Creatives!
Boy oh boy, do I have a super fun layout to share with you today!
I have been just itching to get some 'free' creative time to play with the stunning NEW
It's so pretty and it partners perfectly with Crate Paper's Hello, LOVE collection too!
Here's what I came up with....

"LOVE"

IMG_20160314_174022

Okay, so it isn't a romantic 'Be Mine' layout - but let me tell you, this lil guy lights up my life and I love him to no end!
(& it's such a great pic of us hanging out together that I just had to scrap it, lol!)

I've featured lots of really cool Studio Fourteen40 products here too - let's take a closer look...

IMG_20160314_174505

I know, where do I start?!!
 How about with those super cool Use Your Words - Be Mine words? These guys are literally 'the bomb'! I love being able to transform my pages with cool text and sayings. These ones are just perfect for our 'loved-up' moments. I have layered mine on stickers, and on those wood veneer multi chevrons. I doubled the chevrons up to create a base for the Be Mine Words to rest on. Kind of a cool look, I think!

Here's another view......

IMG_20160314_174822

Yep. Love it! The chevrons are so on trend and work so well with the geo-pattern paper.
Speaking of cool wood veneers, check out those hearts! Yes, they are a firm fave of mine - but when they're this awesome they're too easy to use.

And as for favourites, well there has to be a fabulous flair, of course! Check this one out....

IMG_20160314_221357

I've used the first button in the Be Mine Set 3 


The triangle pattern and colours coordinate beautifully with the pattern paper, and the flair holds those sweet Be Mine Labels , and wood veneer chevron in place. Everything in its place - just how I like it! Clean, fun, fresh and contemporary scrapping! Be Mine is definitely after my heart ;)

I hope my layout has inspired you to get creating with Studio Fourteen40!
Thanks for stopping by,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment