Scrapping the Everyday with Christmas Papers!




Hi my Creative Friends,

Thanks for joining me today for another Saturday, ahem.... 
Scrapaday post!

Today I wanted to blog about all those Christmas patterned papers we love to buy around this wonderful time of the year.
You know the ones, they're so gloriously Christmassy that we can't actually use them until it's time for December Daily - well, not anymore!
I am not holding back on Christmas papers.
 My challenge is to scrap an everyday page that is not Christmas at all, but still uses the Christmas collection!

I know, trust me to find a tricky challenge, lol! 

Here's what I came up with,

"LOVE"


Isn't this layout the sweetest?!!! This photo melts me everytime! 
And yes, not a drop of Christmas in the page despite being created from the 
Lots of fun and so many gorgeous elements too!

Let's take a closer look.....


Let's start with those awesome pattern papers - seriously fun Christmas colours, but a simple dot or star pattern means we can create more than just festive layouts. Love it!
There's also a journal card popped in under my photo too - it featured a poinsettia so I made sure that was hidden away!


The sequins, flair and wood veneers are also from the Tis The Season collection - but as you can see, they're so versatile & work perfectly with my 'everyday' page.
The green doily is from my stash, but the other two are from Charms Creations.
The one beneath that cute flair is a Butterfly Mini Runner and just trims my photo beautifully!

And there you have it! Christmas papers but not a Christmas layout!
Hope you liked my creation today,
 and moreso, that I've inspired you to give my personal challenge a go!
Would love to see what you come up with! 
Post your take on this challenge on the Deer & Fawn Designs Group Facebook page & I'll randomly select someone to receive a RAK gift from me!
And if you haven't done so yet - please link up your entry to the Deer & Fawn Designs November pretty birdy inspiration challenge! 
There's an amazing prize up for grabs!

Thanks for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment