Guest Designer: Charms Creations: Christmas Inspiration




Hi lovelies!

Thanks for stopping by to see another of my Guest Designer layouts for

I was lucky enough to meet the gorgeous Charmane Koch, 
the very talented owner & creator of Charms Creations for coffee the other day 
& she brought along some very sweet Christmas embellies for me to play with! 
I know, lucky me! Good friends, good coffee and amazing products - what  more could I want? ;)
And FYI she's even lovelier IRL too! Such a beautiful lady!

Here's the layout I created using those Christmas Charms.....

"Most Wonderful Time"


Isn't this fun?!
 Such a cute pic to play with - but how gorgeous are those handmade embellies too?
Here's a closer peak.....


Isn't that reindeer lush lollipop divine?! 
It's actually my favourite of the Christmas embellies!
Love those traditional brown earthy tones!
And that brown works so well the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Tis The Season collection that I've used to create this layout with. 
(See the entire Tis The Season collection here)
Loving Christmas creating right now!

Here's a better look at that Christmas tree embellishment.....


Too sweet! 
That tree is just the cutest and will work with just about any Christmas colour combinations! Love it!
Yep, when it comes to Christmas creating Charms Creations & Cocoa Vanilla Studio have definitely got you covered! 

Hope you liked my layout today - to get your crafty hands on those sweet handmade embellishments click on the images below

Image of *MADE TO ORDER* Reindeer Lush Lollipops Image of *MADE TO ORDER* Christmas Trees

Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment