Guest Designer: Charms Creations: Together Always




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Thanks for stopping by to see another of my Guest Designer projects for Charms Creations!
Today's layout features a Light BlueTab and Light Blue Heavenly Heart, and a couple of hand coloured doilies -  they are sooooooooo very pretty!
But enough chattering about it all,
 here's my layout...

"Together Always"



I know, it's truly a sweet page!!!
 I love how these two are just so awesome together! Makes my heart melt...
I've used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Life Is Beautiful collection to create this layout - because well, our life is beautiful and this collection is so pretty I can't keep my crafty things off it! LOL!

Let's take a closer look at those Charms Creations embellies....


How pretty are those doilies?! And that heart! Oh so very pretty and works perfectly with the 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wood Veneer and Bloom! A gorgeous cluster!
And that butterfly patterned paper is just divine!
But let's not forget that terrific tab....


How sweet (&versatile) is that tab?!! Love it!!!
So much pretty going on here! And I LOVE those blooms!
Nothing like prettiness overload to embellish a sweet captured moment!

I hope I have inspired you to get creating with these awesome, amazingly pretty products! 
Thanks for stopping by, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment