Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Hello Handsome




Hi everyone!
Welcome back for my Cocoa Vanilla Studio lovelies!
Today I am sharing a fabulously fun layout of my Mister A for Awesome -
created with none other than the super cool, Made Of Awesome Collection!
This collection is just so bright, fun and perfect for scrapping your boys!!!
But enough chatter, let's get straight into the good stuff ;)
'Hello Handsome'
2015-07-01 12.02.57I told you it was super fun! How cool are those patterned papers?!
I am totally loving the CV-MA003 BOYS RULE paper - so versatile for all your boy pages.
To draw a little more attention to it, I split mine with a bright journal card & game spinner ephemera. So cool!
Lots of fabulous embellishments adorn my layout too;
It totally rocks!!!
Let's take a closer look......
2015-07-01 20.48.42Yep! It's all Made Of Awesome, isn't it?!   (Sorry, couldn't help myself!)
Seriously though, how fantastic are the ephemera die cuts?! I love my title card, "Hello Handsome" - it is just too perfect for my Mr A for Awesome.Those stars are fun & bright too!
The game spinner is from the ephemera pack also - have a closer look at it....
2015-07-01 20.49.54
Loving the flair "RAD" - infact, I am a huge fan of all the flair in this collection! Have you checked them out?
It's just Cool with a capital C!
Really fun, and fabulous creating with Made Of Awesome!
Hope you feel  inspired by my layout, and that you get sometime to scrap the boys!
Thanks for visiting & leaving a comment,
til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment