Sunshine, Happy Days & More with Imaginarium Designs!




Hello Again!

I've been having loads of fun over at Imaginarium Designs this month!
So many fantastic new chipboard designs to play with; 
as well as some beloved favourites too!

I've combined my Imaginarium Designs projects this month with
 A Piece of Cake Designs kits
So everything you see today is courtesy of these two fabulous Aussie companies!

Have you seen Natalie's awesome new Pinwheels?
These have gone straight to my all time favourite chippies collection! 

Here's a page I've created using them.....

"Sunshine, Happy Days"


Seriously cool, huh?!
I've used the Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss collection to capture the Summer vibe that is this  memory.
(Warm memories for this freezing Winter we're experiencing this year!)
 The Pinwheels work perfectly as pseudo suns for my Sunshine theme & direct your eyes into my page.
Quite visually Stunning!

Let's look closer.....


Yep, I am soooooo loving the pinwheels! 
I coated mine in Kaisercraft Ink: Saffron & Berry, and have a few sequins beside them to add to the fun feel of the page.
Here's another view.....


Silly as it sounds, I found myself drawn into this layout and humming "Pina Colada"....LOL! 
Hurry up Summer!
 & I can't go past mentioning that gorgeous title, Happy Days - check it out!


Awesomeness! This is what I mean when I say 'beloved favourite' chippies!
This title is so versatile, it could work on just about every page I've scrapped. 
Life is so good! Cheers to Happy Days!





Next up, I have this way too cute layout of my Mr A for Awesome AKA 

"Happy Camper"


How awesome is this boy page?!  
I totally adore that subtitle chipboard, "Treasured MEMORIES". 
It's another favourite of mine because of its tiny size - it fits perfectly on tags and off the page items.
I am also loving Crate Paper's Journey collection too, 
the feathers and arrows work so well with our incredible chipboards!
I partially inked the feathers in yellow, then embossed the tips in gold embossing powder. 
I love the effect the gold 'dipping' creates & the feathers add balance to the gold foil stickers too.

Let's not forget those cool arrows either.....


Matte black ink is all they need to pop against all the bright colours of my layout.
They highlight my title and keep with the outdoorsy boy theme of the page. Too cool!










My last layout that I am sharing with you today is a gorgeously girly one of my Miss M, 

"Beautiful, Delightful... I Am Simply Me"


Told you it was gorgeously girly!
So many paper pretties here to look upon,
 & some more new chipboards too!
Let's start with that way too glamourous, glistening gold frame - 
I know, how did I get it to sparkle so much, I here you ask? 
I coated that chipboard in the new Bo Bunny Glitter Paste - it's awesome stuff, but very sticky!
(Be sure to use a palette knife to ensure a smooth, consistent finish) It applies similarly to texture paste and the end result speaks for itself! Glitterama!
To partner with all those golden delights (including that gold foil washi tape!) I coated my titles in gold gelato & glossy accents.


Too pretty!


And I did mention new chippies, didn't I?
How cute are those teeny tiny hearts? 
(Another of Natalie's cool designs)
They've also been covered in metallic gelatos & are just too sweet!
You'll need to keep an eye out for those lovelies arriving soon!






Hope you found my creations inspiring!

Thanks for visiting, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo




Leave a Comment