My Kaisercraft Design Team Projects for August




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans! 
Thanks for stopping by to take a lil look-see at my Kaisercraft Design Team Projects for August.
There are some truly incredible collections for this month & I'm sure you'll want to get your crafty fingers on them all!!!
First up, a really modern & happy Christmas collection:
Mistletoe

Here's my layout, JOY....
Isn't this the loveliest?!! 
So much Kaiser goodness on this page! 
Really loving the Collectables and Printed Tape!
(oh and those blooms, and the Wooden Flourish and the so cute stamps....)
This is such a fun Christmas collection!

And of course, we can't have a Christmas collection without Christmas cards.
Here are 3 that I created......

Ultra modern and contemporary! Love it!
Here's another cutie...
Again - how good are those Collectables and Printed Tape?
One last one.... (well, for today anyway! LOL!)
Such a gorgeous Christmas collection! 
Mistletoe is perfect for all us lighthearted,vibrant & modern Christmas creators! 
(I will be creating lots of extra Christmassy goodies with this paper)

The second new collection for August, is the masculine and camping inspired,
Outdoor Trail
For those of you who don't know me to well - I don't camp, I glamp!
So on that note, you'd think I might struggle creating with this collection?
Of course not!
Kaisercraft continue to wow me with how cleverly versatile they design their collections.

Let's take a peak at my super cute layout, Explore

Just divine, huh? 
Here's a closer view.........
Definitely a must-have collection (don't be put off by that 'camping' theme!) 
Outdoor Trail ended up being a true favourite of mine!
Here's a gentleman's pocket mini album I created with it too......
Isn't this clever lil mini?!!
Let's take it out of the pocket for a peak.....
Just like a card wallet (so very masculine! lol!)
And an easy concertina style album when opened.
So cool! 

The final collection for August is by far the most fantastic collection of all time!!!
Yes, I said it, ALL TIME!!!
I am talking about the fabulous, 
Mix & Match
This collection should be a permanent collection available all year round - it's that good!!!
Let me show you a few of my creations.

Here's my layout, Love, Love, My Girl..............
Told you it was amazing! 
How magnificent is the artsy, kraft/black/red/white combo?
Let's look closer.....
Just divine!
Super versatile and spectacular for any occasion!
Here's my cute 'love' card,
Again, how magnificent is this paper collection?!!
And just to keep with how versatile it is, 
a lil Off-the-Page number too.........
My only disappointment with this collection is that I only had a few days to create with it! 
But I am absolutely in total papercraft lurve with Mix & Match!
Keep an eye out for more of this collection in my future projects ;)

Well, there you have it!
 My August Design Team creations for Kaisercraft!
If you're looking for more inspiration,
please take a peak at  my fellow DT member's projects at the
(they're fabulously talented!)
Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment