Scrap & Play: Challenge #8




Hi everyone!
Thankyou for taking time to come by and see what I've been creating 
for Challenge #8 over at Scrap & Play!
Here's what the challenge looks like............


An ode to our four-legged friends!
Hmm..... I don't scrap pets!
Well, actually, apart from a very un-photogenic turtle, we don't have any pets.
This could be an interesting page!
Here's what I came up with....

Isn't he just adorable?! Love this lil man! 
You are AMAZING- remember that!

Ok, so there's no pets BUT,
this entire page is created from the striking Kaisercraft: Mister Fox collection. 
(A fox is a four-legged friend, yes?)
Oh, and there's also bull dog clips too! ;)
A bit of a sneaky take on the challenge, but what a great page!
If you haven't seen the Mister Fox collection you're missing out! 
It's one of my absolute go-to's for boy pages! Love it!
Let's have a closer look....

How striking is that Kaisercraft washi tape?!!
& love those collectables!

I love all that distressing and paint splatter too!
So cute!

Thanks for taking a peak at my very *sneaky* take on this challenge.
I'd love to see how you interpret this challenge, so please give it a go!
To get started, visit Scrap & Play here!

Thanks for visiting,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment