Tuesday Tip: Kaisercraft




Hi everyone!
Thanks for taking time out of your day to see what I've been creating!
On Tuesday, it was my turn on the Kaisercraft Blog to reveal a Tuesday Tip.
I came up with this cute idea.......

Make it a mini in minutes!
Isn't this mini the cutest?!!!
& it's made from only 3, yes 3, main items....
I love Captured Moments Journal Cards & Printed Tapes!!! 
They are so truly versatile & come in so many fabulous designs!
My album uses the new Peppermint Swirl collection,
it's divine!
Here's a very quick peak at the inside......

Amazing how Journal Cards & Printed Tape can make an album in minutes!
Okay, that's all I'm going to share with you here - 
but if you'd like to read my Tuesday Tip on how to 'Make it a Mini in Minutes' 

Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment